Specialist whose qualifications include an extensive InfoSec, Electronics, Physics and Facilities Infrastructure background. Tolling over 24 years of experience designing and interlinking complex modern and legacy systems for use in mission critical environments.
Technology Background Summary:
My name is Ryan Howard. I'm based in WA.
This is a quick template driven page, don't expect too much on the front end.
- Cellular base stations, small cell systems, LTE LPP assisted positioning methods (OTDOA, A-GNSS, E-CID);
- Nano-electronics design with extreme operational temp, shock and radiation environmental requirements;
- MEM’s sensor integration for use in Automotive, Aerospace, Commercial and Military applications;
- Firewall, Switch and Router management of Juniper, Cisco, Netgear, WatchGuard and others;
- NAS and SAN experience, Virtual Systems, FIPS and NIST compliant security, UPS and Power Management.
- 1994 ISEF International 1st Place - Physics
- IEEE, DOE and Military awards - Electronics
- Awarded United States Patents
— Propulsion Electronics Engineer
— CTO, R&D Engineering
— Division Director -Sales & Engineering
— CEO, Senior Network Engineer
— IT/Network Engineer