Specialist whose qualifications include an extensive InfoSec, Electronics, Physics and Facilities Infrastructure background. Tolling over 24 years of experience designing and interlinking complex modern and legacy systems for use in mission critical environments.
Technology Background Summary:
- Capable of managing complex projects & rapid absorption of new subject matter across multiple disciplines while collaborating with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Able to make interactive presentations while advocating new concepts, programs and regulatory initiatives.
- Telecom systems expert; GPS and GIS data parsing, GNSS signal anti-spoofing/interference & multipath encryption of cellular and wireless mesh networks.
- Space Satellite, UAS and UUV; onboard electronics and propulsion systems design & build.
- Capable of addressing adjacent-band transmitter power limits for the protection of GPS and other space-based GNSS signals for both space and terrestrial sources.
- Experienced with cellular and GPS system architectures, frequency reuse concepts, NTIA/NICT and NIST standards, interface control documents, schematics, failure mode and effect analysis (FMEA).
- Electronics design skill set capable of up to 30 layer PCB boards at Mil-Spec, Auto, & Aerospace grade levels.
- Advanced knowledge of physics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, hydraulics, optics, nuclear concepts, plasma propulsion, kinetics/ballistics, astrodynamics, machining and material science.
My name is Ryan Howard. I'm based in Seattle.
This is a quick template driven page, don't expect too much on the front end.
- Cellular base stations, small cell systems, LTE LPP assisted positioning methods (OTDOA, A-GNSS, E-CID);
- Nano-electronics design with extreme operational temp, shock and radiation environmental requirements;
- MEM’s sensor integration for use in Automotive, Aerospace, Commercial and Military applications;
- Firewall, Switch and Router management of Juniper, Cisco, Netgear, WatchGuard and others;
- NAS and SAN experience, Virtual Systems, FIPS and NIST compliant security, UPS and Power Management.
- 1994 ISEF International 1st Place - Physics
- IEEE, DOE and Military awards - Electronics
- Awarded United States Patents
— Propulsion Electronics Engineer
— CTO, R&D Engineering
— Division Director -Sales & Engineering
— CEO, Senior Network Engineer
— IT/Network Engineer